Insurance Info

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A number of group insurance companies and benefits providers have begun reimbursing services provided by a Registered Psychotherapist. However, a number still only reimburse for services provided by a Registered Social Worker or Psychologist.

You would need to call your insurance company and see whether or not the services of an RP are covered, and how much coverage you have. At that point you could submit the receipt for reimbursement.

At this time I do not direct-bill insurance companies. If you require an affordable rate, you can book a sliding scale consultation.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]